Harvia Spa Modules: Steam rooms
Interior elements for spas and steam rooms – now from Harvia
Harvia Spa Modules offer an easy and effective way to implement the furnishings and structures of even the most demanding spa destinations. The manufacturing method can also be scaled down effectively for home steam rooms, spas and shower recesses – in almost any form imaginable.
Harvia Spa Modules are:
- easy and quick to install
- easy to modify
- lightweight yet strong (with a structural strength comparable to concrete)
- particularly effective at water insulation
- comfortable to use (they warm up/cool down when in contact with the body much faster than concrete structures)
- manufactured from extruded polystyrene (XPS)
- ecological compared to concrete (manufacturing consumes less water and energy)
Ready-made – just add a surface!
Harvia Spa Modules deliveries comprise wall, ceiling and seat structures as ready-to-install modules. After the modules have been installed, they are levelled and waterproofed. All the client has to do is select and purchase tiles and arrange for their installation.
For use in spas, home spas, fitness clubs, wellness centres, hotels...
- steam rooms
- cold rooms
- poolside benches, swimming pools
- furniture, such as recliners
A magnificent steam room experience from Harvia
- Harvia Spa Modules structures
- Harvia HGX and HGP steam generators and accessories
- aluminium door profiles
- lighting products
- steam fountains
Basic steam rooms